14 May, 2010

Let me think about... the "Invention of Lying"

Usually rather popular things are thought to have no hidden meaning or rather good things are not popular enough.  I`m going to take sometimes some of them for a discussion.

The Sixth - "Lie to me"

Firstly I heard about the film on a radio programm ("Silver Rain Radio"), moreover it was highly recomended! In fact... I don`t know what special in it besides the great idea of how the lie has appeared:)

Изобретение лжи (Invention of Lying, The)

Odinary actors, odinary plot in order to make the atmosphere of everyday routine. The girl lookes like a doll - artificial, stupid and uninteresting character. In the other hand it`s quite interesting to watch the world where nobody can say any lie, but it seems to be a little overplayed and long - so, that after sometime you`re already sleeping:). Anyway it make you think what to say to people, I mean, truth is good, but lie turned out not to be bad eather!

Изобретение лжи (Invention of Lying, The)

So, what`s your choise?

(Next - "Early Edition")

No comments:

Post a Comment