14 January, 2014

Sherlock Season 3 episode 3 failures

1) The Spectacles


For not a single moment I believed that the spectacles might be a device. Honestly. I was deeply dissapointed, that Sherlock thought so (it was written that he thought so). For the God sake, he told himself, that the files can`t be kept on a computer because it can be hacked! What hard drive are you talking about then?! "Sherlock" is not a sci-fi movie, and there isn`t any technology like that by now, except for the Google Glass, but it looks like a Bluetooth headset put on in a wrong way! 



2) The Guards

At the first meeteing Sherlock and John were searched for the guns. At the second one neither Sherlock nor John were searched. You saw the result, a quite logical one. Some say, that`s because Magnussen considered them both harmless, but can`t he, such a smart disgusting buisnessman, do something just to be sure?





Well... I still consider Episode 3 the best of the season, really:) Nevertheless, the idea of working with fans this way, taking into account their ideas and mocking at the same time, was pleasant, a real delight! If you ask me, Sherlock BBC is still my favorite TV show ever. Just because it is that unpredictable and crazy, but witty and charming. Doctor Who is Doctor Who - it has the same features, both series are outstanding. But... 

Doctor Who has about 3 generations of people grown watching and loving it. In 2010 I turned on my TV knowing nothing about what I was going to see. And noone knew. (Well, almost noone, you understand). So I was among the first ones. The earliest explorers, you may call us. And it is amazingly thrilling to have the feelings remain the same. 


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment