07 November, 2012

Let me think about... "Easy A"

I wanted to write something about this film long ago, but wasn`t sure of my feelings about it. And here it is! I rewatched it! Yeah!

What`s so special about this stupid, banal, disgusting teen comedy? That all these are only rumours! All of the people I compare my marks of films with consider it a rubbish, but the film is just about that - about labels! You see young, unexperienced actors, uncomplicated plot, simple replics in the begining and put a lable "trash" at once! You, guys, obviously underestimate this work.


What things made me infuried? 

1) Amanda Bynes. I hate the way she plays. She just can`t make her comedy character at least pleasant and gives a rate to the movie she works in. As well as Lisa Kudrow, who was terrible here too, she was invited to make fans of Friends and stupid teen series go and watch "Easy A". The movie ridicules that girls who Bynes always play, but unfortunatelly it looks like it all was made on purpose. 

2) Poster. It`s so awful I don`t want to paste it here. 


Why should you watch the movie?


 

1) To wacth incredible (here) Emma Watson! Almost all of the jokes are spoken by her, and they`re natural , really funny, with mimicry and stuff like that. 

2) It shows ideal parents! The ones who cares, who treat everything with a sence of humour, who communicate with their children and don`t make a big deal from a triffle. And who really know their children!

3) It shows real priorities in school. Not making reputation, but studying! Try to analyze and see that similar problems our schools also has. Howhever the movie demonstrate problems only by words of the main character and not the stage scenery: it`s bright and optimistic. Ok.

4) It has links! Classic books, movies of 80s... Ideas and dreams. That what ordinary stupid teen comedy also lacks. We see not only the dreams, but what they`re consist of! "Sixteen candles", "The Breakfast club" are famous, cult movies, as we like to say. I`m sure, we all have such kind of fantasies. 

5) I personally found in Olive something similar to me. Especially those evenings spent singing, dancing and cleaning the flat! That`s exactly like me! I was shocked..:)

Don`t put lables. Judge objectively!

No comments:

Post a Comment